Sunday, March 6, 2016

National Craft Month Mystery Box - Reveal

I hope everyone had fun with this little challenge to start off National Craft Month.  Some of these items were real head scratchers.......  and, let's be real, there may be a reason that a couple of them are no longer being sold; other than the fact that the companies are no longer in business.  Anyway, here are the answers:

1.  Bind It All by Zutter.
Originally in Robin's Egg Blue, this little spiral binding machine was updated to pink together with some of their other tools. I'll include some "O" wires and a couple of other things from Zutter.  You can find more information here BindItAll

 

2.  Tag Maker by Making Memories.
The Tag Maker created tags with a metal rim, like the ones you can purchase in the office supply store. This was one of my favorite companies. They had a large product line for scrapbooking, but unfortunately they are no longer in our industry.


3.  Handmade Charlotte by Plaid.
Stencils primarily for Home Dec DIYers.

 

4.  Scraparatus by Karen Foster Designs.
This tool comes with 2 tiny dies with a ring to attach to a charm bracelet and tips to punch a hole anywhere and an eyelet setter.  It works like a "spring hammer".  I'll add some eyelets to the box too. Use it on a hard surface with dies, or on a self healing mat for setting eyelets. It's a pretty cool tool; love it for eyelets.


5. Snap Stamps by Karen Foster Designs.
Still a great concept, but KFD is no longer in business. Happy to see other companies are now selling these stamps. My grand children love them!


I've been in the Arts & Crafts Industry for over 25 years and have quite a collection of product from over the years, especially during the 15 years I hosted the scrapbook TV show on PBS and presented for manufacturers on Shop At Home and HSN.  So, if you need something that may no longer be available, for one reason or another, let me know and,  if I have it, I'll send it to you for cost of shipping. (I use USPS - if it fits it ships.)

Now for the Mystery Box Winner.... 

I published all the comments and one person guessed 4 out of 5 correctly.  Come on down

CINDY deROSIER

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

email me your address Cindy and I'll get this box of goodies out to you next week!
(julie@juliemcguffee.com) 

Don't forget to check to check back here tomorrow. It's the first Monday of the month and we are having a linky party for "Most Popular Blog Projects" and a blog hop for Oly*Fun Metallics on March 17th. I may even have another giveaway at the end of the month, just to keep you guessing!

Today is also Mother's Day in England, so if you have relatives in the UK, don't forget to give them a shout out.........  Have a delightful day and y'all come back now!

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON CRAFTING!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! I'm so excited! The one I got wrong was a Bind-It-All and I've always wanted one!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete